Saturday, April 26, 2008

POST Graduation and Our New Ride!

Our New Ride!! 03 MAZDA PROTEGE






















So the honda started to fall apart so we decided to get a New Car!! 03 Mazda Protege ( I know its not another HONDA). It was a really good deal so we couldn't pass it up. Plus it looks and works great!! We are the only ones in the Yeggy Family that don't have a honda now.... We LOVE IT!!

JONATHAN'S POST ACADEMY GRADUATION...





After 5 Long Weeks at the POST Police Academy, he finally graduated!! ITS OFFICIAL. After the cerimony we went to Louies Restraunt and had lunch and then we hung out with the parents (Both Sets). We are both so excited that the Academy is over with and that Jonathan could come home. Its just not the same without him here!

5 comments:

ang :o) said...

Hey nicole. It was fun to stumble upon your blog. Congrats to your husband. You guys are adorable.
Angee (Madison) Jensen

The English's said...

How'd it feel getting sprayed with OC?

Brynne said...

Sweet car!! I love the rims. Sorry I missed you guys the other night! Way to go Jonathan!

Ashlee Marie said...

Congrats Jonathan! It's been, what, 8 1/2 years? It's fun to reconnect with people through the blog world! Ashlee (Edwards) Prisbrey

Hetzlers said...

Hey, this is Tim Hetzler. Jonathan, I'm sorry buts it's hard and funny to see you in the same outfit I had to see my dad get into for 27 years. It's also funny to think that you will be pulling over people for speeding. Congrats. we'll talk with you soon. take care.