Sunday, October 19, 2008

Silverwood Theme Park!!

The last weekend Silverwood Theme Park was open, Us coaches and Jonathan took my U-12 girls soccer team to have a little fun. We went on most of the big roller coasters but their were a few that I am too much of a wimp to ride but Jonathan was a good sport and their are some girls on the team that are more brave than me thats for sure. Jonathan hasnt been to silverwood in a long time and it was my first time so we had a blast together.
This Picture is in front of ride called the corkscrew I really like it because it was fast and short!

Shawna and I with half of the girls on our team! Yes they are all about my size!
The other half of these crazy girls....
Jonathan and I were waiting for a couple girls to get off the skydiver ride, We were hungry and ready to eat!




2 comments:

da franks said...

that looks like it was a fun day. It doesn't look that crowded either, but I guess you can't really tell from a picture. cool.

Brynne said...

Looks like fun! Haha. You blend in with them. Cute.