I did the Post Falls Duathlon this last week (my first race ever) and here are just some pictures that were taken by my fans. It was a 5k Run 18.6 miles Bike and another 5k run. I finished in 2:13:16, Leg 1 at 28:06, Leg 2 at 1:14:43, Leg 3 30:27... which put me in first place in my age group and 15th over all the solo females. It was a great day and a great experiance for me. I wasnt really trying to win anything I just went out strong and stayed solid the whole race and found out at the award ceremony that it was good enough for first place in the 20-24yrs old bracket. I am so glad Jonathan was there to cheer me on and all my fans. Thanks Guys!! More Photos to come but this is all I have for now.




0 comments:
Post a Comment