Sunday, May 25, 2008

Carrie Underwood and Josh Turner Concert!!!

So Saturday Jonathan and I went with his mom and a couple sisters to the Carrie Underwood, Josh Turner Concert. It was so fun. We both got all dressed up western and had a great time. We were on the second row off to the side so really close. Every time they would walk over to our side there were on like 10 feet away it was so sweet.
This was right before the concert I wanted you to see Jonathan hat because I really liked it. Sometimes its hard to keep my eyes open..

Sitting down waiting for the concert to start!
Carrie Underwood!!! I have lots more pictures believe me!



Another Carrie Underwood!!!


Josh Turner!!










1 comments:

Robin said...

Hi Nicole! I found your blog from jessica's blog. You and josh are so darn cute and you look very happy! Let me know if you will be in Boise this summer. I will be at the cabin all of July and would love to see you!