Since we live outside of town we were using up lots of gas driving to work and back, so we decided to buy a couple Roketa Scooters they are both 150cc they go about 55mph. We have put over 100 miles on them in the last 3 days just driving all over the place, sweet thing is we have only spent about 6 dollars in gas if that.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Go Green!! Our new scooters
Posted by JONATHAN & NICOLE at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is funny crap man. I think you guys look good on scooters. Your post graduation pictures look good. You should come down and do a ride-a-long with me sometime.
ps We actually have a blogspot too, just way out dated. I will work on it and send you the address!
Peace,
Judd
Hey Nicole, I love the idea of buying scooters. You guys are so fun and active, I love that. I still can't believe I know your family from Boise, so fun.
Post a Comment