Thursday, May 22, 2008

Post "Falls" Overflowing

As a lot of people up north know from all the snow this winter the lakes and rivers are over-flowing with water. We thought we would go check out the Post "Falls". There was so much water we couldnt even believe it. I guess the last time it was like this was in 1997. It was still pretty cool to look at.
Spokane River
After we saw the falls We went to a park near by and we walked up the trails until we could see the River. It was pretty full too.... We both hope we can go wakeboarding this season they are starting a lot a no wake zones...sad! Also by this spot we were at there was this huge multimillion dollar house... What do people do with all that house I would probably get lost.

Jonathan was feeling how cold the water was! "Its not too bad" Ya right its freezing!!

Do you like my new outfit? I decided I wanted to look somewhat girly this summer so I went a bought some cute clothes:)







0 comments: